Here are some things I love about the second day of the work week:
1. “That’s Clever” records on my Tivo. There are SO not enough arts and craft shows on TV. Now that Carol Duvall is gone, it’s a pretty barren landscape. What’s that about, DIY and HGTV? There are one or two viewers out here who are not renovating an old house to “flip”, you know.
2. New books and DVDs are released on Tuesdays. “Willow”, for instance.
3. Having started a new writing week on Monday, I’m usually rolling by Tuesday. I love the new office–and the New Book.
4. Sadie doesn’t have to go to her exercise program. I miss her when she’s away from home.
5. Tuesday, like the other six days of the week, is a DAY. A precious gift from God, to be lived to the fullest and deeply appreciated. Not everybody gets one, after all.
And that’s the news.