#1 NYT bestselling author Linda Lael Miller

Howdy, Pardners!

I guess this just goes to show that old dogs CAN learn new tricks!
I expect to finish “Big Sky Mountain” on Sunday–phew. It’s been a long pull, but I love this book and I sure hope you will, too.
RE: one of the comments-I get lots of requests for more Mojo and more vampires, but at the moment, I just want to write about sexy cowboys. :) Just wait until you meet Slade Barlow, Hutch Carmody, and Boone Taylor!
The vampire books I mentioned were written in the 90s and are being released as e-books for the first time this year.
More spring rain is upon us, but Mother Earth needs it, so now complaints here. (And I like it better than snow.)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I’ll be back on Monday.
May God bless you, one and all.

33 comments to “Howdy, Pardners!”

1. Hilda
      · March 30th, 2012 at 4:05 pm · Link

Never got into Mojo or vampire stories. Cowboys and horses are my thing! Thanks for all the great stories. I love how you stick to series, it’s so nice to “live” in a town month after month. Spring showers bring Summer flowers and no water shortage??? Have a good weekend, Linda! Hilda

2. Taylor
      · March 30th, 2012 at 8:26 pm · Link

I love Mojo can’t wait for more of her, but in the meantime sexy cowboys will surely work for me :)

3. Ruth
      · March 30th, 2012 at 9:40 pm · Link

Thanks, can’t wait. Love the series commitment. When do we get to meet and greet again? Brava for the scholarship program. :-P

4. Mai
      · March 30th, 2012 at 9:49 pm · Link

Can’t wait to meet these new cowboys. Just know they are going to be HOT HOT HOT!

5. Nana
      · March 31st, 2012 at 4:19 am · Link

Happy to hear you aren’t giving up the westerns!! I was getting worried. :)

6. Kathie
      · March 31st, 2012 at 12:29 pm · Link

I love a sexy cowboy but I miss Mojo & Tucker. I hope the urge strikes to carry on their story – Especially a happily ever after. :wink: I love everything you write and have quite a colection so far. Thanks for all the wonderful stories.

• Sara Ellis
        · April 3rd, 2012 at 12:31 pm · Link

I agree I hate to be left hanging! We need to finish Mojo’s series.

7. Andrea Claycamp
      · April 1st, 2012 at 12:02 am · Link

I love every single one of your books and have read most of them more than once. You are one of my favorite authors. Please don’t ever quit writing. Thanks for always being kind to all the animals in your books. I am also an animal lover and can’t stand it when they’re used as pawns.

8. Teresa
      · April 1st, 2012 at 1:46 pm · Link

Can’t wait for the new series. I read all your books as soon as
    they come out, so I always have to wait to see what is next.
    Of course Mojo is one of my favorite, as well as our favorite vampires. But I love all the cowboy series as well. Please keep
    the stories coming. I love going to the worlds you create.
    One of your biggest fans, Teri :-D

9. Diane
      · April 1st, 2012 at 3:11 pm · Link

I love Mojo! Haven’t read your vampires though. Love those sexy cowboys so if I can’t have more Mojo, the cowboys will keep me coming back!

10. jane
      · April 1st, 2012 at 4:31 pm · Link

I’m so excited to get the new cowboy series. I’m not into vampires/paranormal, but your cowboys…WOW! I don’t know how many times I’ve re-read the McKettrick family titles.

I’ll be downloading to my Nookcolor the new Montana series as soon as it’s released.

Keep up the good writing!

The new website is great, too!

11. phyllis
      · April 1st, 2012 at 5:23 pm · Link

I love all of your books. Especially the Mckettricks. Love those men and their women. I do wish you had written a book about Angus and Concepions daughter. What was supposed to have happened to her?

12. Pat Aman
      · April 1st, 2012 at 8:37 pm · Link

Hi, Linda……….I’m one of your fans who LOVES the Mojo Series. Of all your novels, the vampire ones were my least favorite. The sexy cowboys? Sure! :) Thank you for sharing your talents with us. :wink:

• Emily Hall
        · December 1st, 2012 at 8:58 pm · Link

Well Linda I can tell you that I love all your books but loved the vampires and have had those books since the 90’s. I just got them back out to read again and can’t wait!!

13. Carol Meyers
      · April 1st, 2012 at 11:02 pm · Link

Hi Linda,

I love your Cowboys, infact I can’t get enough of them! When do we expect the first title release? Loved the Creed’s and the McKettreick’s and now have the Taylor’s to get to know.

I am one who enjoyed the Mojo Series but I’ll take the cowboys first.

• linda
        · April 2nd, 2012 at 5:14 pm · Link

See today’s blog. :) Last Tuesday in May.

14. Andrea beasley
      · April 2nd, 2012 at 2:47 am · Link

I love your cowboys but I as well would love to heir what happened to Angus and concepions daughter.

• linda
        · April 2nd, 2012 at 5:13 pm · Link

I’m not sure I’ll get around to writing about Katie McKettrick but, rest assured, she lived a good, long happy life, marrying a Senator and keeping him honest!

15. sally anderson
      · April 2nd, 2012 at 11:01 pm · Link

Please, please let us have closure on Mojo Sheepshanks and Tucker.. We need to know what happens to her. Thank you.

16. april
      · April 3rd, 2012 at 12:49 am · Link

Love love love you books!!! I really do wish for a katie story and I won’t lie I love MOJO!!!!! Would love to have a 3rd one. :wink:

17. Chery Hyon
      · April 30th, 2012 at 1:32 am · Link

Love your Mojo Sheepshanks books. When will more be available? :?:

• linda
        · May 1st, 2012 at 3:29 pm · Link

I can’t say exactly, but I will do at least one more Mojo book.

18. wendy
      · May 14th, 2012 at 12:44 pm · Link

Loved your vampire books. Loved Mojo….can’t wait for another one. I loved the “Look” series as well. I haven’t bought or read any of your books in a long time because you keep writing about cowboys. :-(

19. tammy
      · August 14th, 2012 at 10:30 pm · Link

I know you have already had requests for more Mojo books and are probably tired them but I just finished them and wanted to say I really enjoyed reading something different from just the same old romance nove ls. Im about to start one of your other books. Hope I enjoy it as much as I did Mojo.

• mj
        · September 3rd, 2012 at 2:08 am · Link

glad to read another Mojo’s in the future – have just re-read the 1st two, and looking forward to another

20. Marian
      · January 25th, 2013 at 1:02 am · Link

Still would like to see one last Mojo book that ties it all up.

21. bridesmaid gifts
      · April 10th, 2013 at 12:03 am · Link

I will right away grasp your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please let me realize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

22. Rebecca
      · August 1st, 2013 at 11:57 pm · Link

I love your Mojo series!! I love that I laugh and cry in the same book! What a great story line! PLEASE give us a new one soon!!

23. Julia
      · August 14th, 2013 at 9:52 pm · Link

I love your mojo series I hope you continue the series!

24. Debbie
      · April 1st, 2014 at 6:42 pm · Link

I was just wondering if you ever wrote a book about Kate McKettrick. I have followed the entire series and was never able to find one about her. There is no better series then the McKettricks and Creeds!

25. Courtney Vradenburgh
      · June 6th, 2014 at 1:18 pm · Link

Please please please write another Mojo Sheepshanks book!!! I read both books in two days and am said there is nothing to continue on from!! She is such an amazing character as is everyone else. I have so many questions; what happened to Danny, did Justin cross over? What happened to Mojo’s sister?? Please tell me your not ending the series like this? I know there are so many fans dying for more in the series! :-D

26. Tanya
      · December 8th, 2014 at 1:48 pm · Link

I loved MoJo so much but I also enjoyed reading about Claire Westbrook too. Please keep them coming.

27. Mari Reynolds
      · March 23rd, 2015 at 10:57 am · Link

I would have loved to meet any of your cowboys 20 years ago!! Hell, now wouldn’t be bad either. I love your stories – make my dreams wonderful. Thanx for writing such fantastic stories!